Good morning/afternoon/evening! While I’m still struggling to put together complete thoughts, I figured I would share some of the things bouncing around inside my noggin.
- Some days I feel like I’ve lost my marbles. I found some among my craft things, but I’m not sure they are mine.
- Those little captcha things you have to do when downloading something…they make you check the “I’m not a robot” box. Every time I click it, it feels like a lie. With all the screws and battery and wires from my surgeries, I think I am part bot.
- I feel guilty that I am unable to work and contribute financially. The guilt doubles on days that I struggle to complete housework.
- When someone cracks a joke about me not having a job, it’s not funny. It makes me feel useless.
- I need to start making Christmas gifts, but the procrastinator in me says I’ll probably be finishing them two days before Christmas.
- When someone asks how I am doing and I reply with, “good, thanks”, it doesn’t mean my chronic health issues have gone away. It means that at that moment, I am tolerating/hiding it better.
- I miss driving.
- As I was looking through the “stats” page and noticing the different countries views are coming from, it filled my heart with joy. When I started blogging, I never imagined more than a handful of people wanting to read my words. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.
- I’m contemplating writing a letter to the man who stole a part of my childhood.
- I do not like the way my voice sounds on the phone. I thought I was 33, not 12.
- I had to think about how old I am. Yes, 33 is correct.
- I’m over this covid crap, the elections, and city life. I want to move to the middle of nowhere and be neighbors with the trees and wildlife. Maybe someday.
There ya have it, you’ve rummaged through some of the junk drawer that is my brain. Be well, my friends.