Positives for today:
- My daughter had an awards ceremony in her classroom. She received three awards. She has kept all A’s this school year, and I am so very proud of her. Seeing her face light up when we walked into her classroom was so sweet. The parents of the other three kiddos at her table, could not be there today, so I got to enjoy the stories they shared with me instead.
- My son had his 6th grade promotion ceremony this evening. There have been many struggles with school up until now, but it is amazing how much he has grown in that time. I am very proud of the young man he is becoming. I can’t believe he’ll be moving on to junior high in the fall. I have to admit, when the principal announced them as the class of 2025, I suddenly felt old. I think it’s neat that he will graduate twenty years after me.
- My foot and ankle felt much better for most of the day.
- I got to spend some family time this evening.
- I accomplished a lot of the housework I’d been neglecting.
Negatives for today:
- I didn’t get a nap
- I spent most of the afternoon and evening with a migraine.
- After all the activity today, I was in so much I felt like screaming.
- It’s now midnight, which means I technically failed to post before the day was over…grrr. I will do better tomorrow.
Well, that is all. My pain pill is kicking in and I’m tired. Thanks for reading my babbles. Have a great day/night, all.