- I was born and raised in Arizona. Well there were a couple years soon after I was born, that we lived in Ohio. I was too little to remember those times though.
- I still live in Arizona. I wish to live somewhere where there is more green and the leaves change with the seasons.
- I only like using the small utensils. I can’t stand having to use the big fork or spoon to eat.
- My first job was at the movie theatre when I was 16.
- I’m almost always cold. Yes, I’m that weirdo that will curl up in a blanket when it’s a hundred degrees outside, because the air conditioning and fan inside are too cold.
- I am 5′ 1/4″ short…maybe a smidgen taller since my spinal fusions.
- I swear a lot. I try to keep it clean in my posts.
- My first car was a Dodge Intrepid.
- I currently drive a Toyota Rav4. I absolutely love it.
- My biggest pet peeve is when people chew with their mouth open.
- I may or may not be addicted to Dr. Pepper and coffee. Okay okay, I definitely am.
- I’ve had braces twice. Wear your retainers, kids.
- Springtime gives me anxiety.
- I’m a big procrastinator, but I’m working on this.
- I always seem to be fashionably late. Oops. Working on this as well.
- I don’t like clowns.
- It freaks me out to make eye contact for too long.
- I don’t like the word navel. I don’t know why.
- I have had dreams or thoughts about something bad happening before it does.
- The first real party I went to wasn’t until I was 20.
- I like to read.
- The more dreary the weather, the happier I am.
- I am one of the most clumsy people I know.
- My favorite genre of movie is psychological thriller.
- I enjoy watching documentaries.
- I still enjoy putting glue all over my hands, letting it dry, and peeling it off.
- I always look at objects wondering what I can craft with them.
- I love the smell of the pages in a new book.
- I’m very picky about my paper…no creases, tears, or marks, unless it is from me.
- I feel like I was born in the wrong time.
- Listening to Frank Sinatra makes me happy.
- I am so thrilled that I decided to take a leap and start blogging. Writing has become a wonderful outlet for me and meeting all of you has been amazing.
Is there anything you want to know? Just ask 😆
Happy weekend, everyone!