Oh my goodness! What a wonderful thing to have woken up to this morning! I’m honored to be nominated by Ireneity. Be sure to check out her amazing blog here. Thank you, Irene!!!
I hope you all are having an awesome day! : )
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Which is the one superpower you’d like to have?
Telekinesis would be cool.
What would you consider your best skill?
Listening to others.
Who’s that one very person who has a big impact on your life decisions and other changes?
What’s your favourite color?
It depends on my mood, ha! In general though, I’d have to say, burgundy.
What’s the one big change you’d like to see in the world?
Just one? I would love to see people being more kind to each other and coming together, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, sexuality, socioeconomic status, etc. The amount of hate in this world is heartbreaking.
Which is the best place you’ve ever visited?
Niagara Falls was pretty amazing.
Out of Fire, Water and Earth which element do you feel more connected to?
Do you think robots will ever take over the world?
The way things are going, I would say it’s a big possibility, but let’s hope it doesn’t happen.
If an alien comes in front of you what will you do? Run away with your life of try to get to know them?
Probably try to get to know them, as long as they don’t try to take my coffee.
What do you do in your free time?
Blogging, sewing or any type of craft project, listen to music, draw or color.
What is your advice for a successful life?
This is tough since I myself am still figuring it out. I would say, whatever your dream is, go for it, don’t be afraid to make mistakes…they allow us to learn and grow. Don’t get caught up on material things. Don’t be afraid to be yourself.
- alex markovich
- emma ortega
- tony burgess
- How long have you been blogging?
- What made you want to begin blogging?
- What makes you happy?
- If you could travel back in time and change something in your life, would you?
- Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- If you could spend an hour talking with anyone, who would it be?
- What area of life do you wish to improve?
- Do you have a favorite holiday or time of year?
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?
- What do you consider your biggest accomplishment?
- Do you have any advice for new bloggers?